GWADAR DEVELOPMENT PLAN BT GOVT OF PAKISTAN
Govt of Pakistan, Pakistan Army and Gwadar development authority is fully committed to develop Gwadar as one of modern cites of Pakistan, with all basics amenities and modern in infra structure to make Gwadar as world best trade and finance center at the fast track speed.
Master Development Plan of Gwadar Deep Sea Port includes development of an area over 18,600 hectares of land for various project schemes and structures including:-
- Expansion of port over an area of 400 hectares.
- Export Processing Zone of 47000 acres located on land adjacent to the port in East Bay.
- Special Industrial Zone of about 4,000 hectares lying to the north of the town.
- Oil refinery of 1,000 hectares located to the north east of the town.
- Residential area of 400 hectares stretching north of the existing town along Western Bay.